Agreement On 100 Rs Stamp Paper

in this agreement, we mentioned that we will terminate this agreement after 3 months, if the seller does not return my 15 lakhs, can I do on him? Not legal, but after dancing the stamp, it can be examined by court 2. Oral consent is also valid if their existence is proven. 2. If he does not comply with the agreement, then you can sue him for a specific benefit in order to claim a refund of the amount. The agreements on the white paper are valid. thus, an agreement of 100 rupees of stamp paper can certainly be valid if it meets all the other conditions provided by law and law. 1. It seems that you have reached an agreement to terminate the contract with him. This agreement must not be registered or written on stamp paper. It cannot be recorded and on a simple paper. If the seller has reached an agreement with you to refund the amount, so better, try to take pre-pre-taken checks for the period of his commitment, including this agreement.

3. However, it will be wise to get the notarized agreement (preferably back). 1. This is an agreement signed on a stamp paper valid by law. 1. Yes, you can sue him for instructions on him, specifically after the agreement mentioned in and between you two entered. However, if the agreement is to be stamped and registered, it cannot be used as evidence in court. Under the Indian Stamp Act of 1899, Section 35 [1] expressly provides that a document on which a person relies as evidence cannot do so if it is not properly stamped and unregant. 2) It does not need to be authenticated or registered on stamp or notarized paper — How you made a written agreement with the Seller, committing to pay the Rs.16 lake after three months if you give it ownership of your occupied home. So, at least from a notarized point of view, this agreement is for you.

If the owner does not return the amount, you can file a recovery action on the basis of this agreement, as it is a receipt for the consideration. The agreement to return the amount executed in an extrajudicial stamp document with witness witnesses is a valid agreement on the basis of which you can bring a recovery action. 1. It seems that the same is a change of sola and it is valid, even if it is on Rs.100 stamp paper as sola change does not require registration or certification. If the property is not yet in your name and you are simply in possession of the property, then you must take precautions for your amount. After the 3-month expiry, offer to return the house and ask for their refund. If he refuses to pay back the amount, you will first give him a lawyer and then file a complaint for practical benefit. 3.You must receive a registered deed regarding real estate. 1) The seller`s letter that he would refund 15 lakhs within 3 months would be binding on the seller that we stay in this house, so he asks that he give him an empty house within 3 months and that he return my own money from that house. The possession of the house is the best and strongest situation in your case if that person is not able or willing to pay you the amount, on the basis of these documents, you can bring a civil action for recovery or a civil action for a specific act of discharge in the civil court. You can choose a lawyer on this forum and book a telephone consultation on other steps to follow in this regard. Plan a 15-minute call with a lawyer.

It`s fast, simple and confidential! Just take that promise in writing that he will return the money. 5. It would be better if you took signed cheques not issued from him to Cheues Lawyers are now available to answer your questions.